- Click on the row/column numbers to give you row or column operations. You can use this to do things such as clearing all the values in a row/column without having to select all the cells individually.
- Click the blank button which is on the top left of the grid, alligned with the row/column numbers. This allows you to clear all cell values.
- Hit the Return key when a cell is selected to select the cell bellow it. Sometimes, you might have to hit the return key twice due to the responsiveness of Unity's Event system in the Editor.
- Left Click on a Command's name in the left panel to add it to the end of your sequence.
- Right Click on a Command's name in the left panel and drag and drop it to any position in your sequence.
- Left Click on an existing Command in the central panel to select it.
- Right Click on an existing Command in the central panel and drag and drop it to any position in your sequence.
- Use the up and down arrow keys to move the scroll view up and down in the central panel. This is useful for dragging and dropping Commands with a laptop mouse as you can still scroll up and down.